(this page still to be developed!)
Helen Denerley has collaborated with poets, photographers, sculptors and painters over many years. She enjoys the stimulation that comes from working with other artists.
Notable collaborations include:
- Shuffle #2 (2014) Collaboration with John McGeoch (Arts in Motion), performance, projection and sculpture.
- ACES (2013) Residency at Aberdeen Centre for Environmental Sustainability looking at environmental conflicts in 2013 with filmmaker Matt Hulse, musician Richard Craig, writer Jo Falla, theatre director Alan McKendrick, artist Sera Irvine and nine scientists.
- ACES (2011) Residency looking at conservation conflicts with musician Huw Warren, writer Esther Woolfson, and artists Dalziel and Scullion leading to an international conference in Aberdeen.
- The exquisite cupola (2006) A furnace made by several international sculptors for the Iron conference in Ironbridge
- Flight of Fancy (2002) A British romantic comedy featuring sculpture as part of the set. Starring Jason Flemyng and directed by David Fairman.
- Boundaries (2001) A collaborative Iron Pouring event with Professor George Beasley; broadcast live to The International Sculpture Conference, Pittsburg USA
- Beauty and the Beast (1995) Exhibition including collaborations with George Mackay Brown, Simon Fraser, Peter Goodfellow, Gunnie Moberg and Pat Semple.
- Running with Wolves (1998) A cross art form performance commissioned by the Highland Festival combining sculpture, painting by Simon Fraser, dance by Caroline Reagh, and music by Jonny Hardie.